- Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust – Mental Health and Wellbeing Helpline 0800 9154640 or TEXT HELLO to 07860 022846
- Anna Freud
- Young Minds – For Crisis Helpline Text YM to 85258 for 24/7 support. Young Minds telephone helpline for parents and carers: 0808 8025544
- Papyrus – Hope line UK 0800 068 4141
- Samaritans – 116 123 (free phone, 24 hours)
- Beat – Youthline 0808 801 0711 (Mon-Fri 12-8pm; Sat-Sun 4–8pm)
- Nest – 0300 111 0323
- Rainbow Youth Centre
- Rainbow Cafe – Weekly drop in (Wednesday afternoon 1pm – 3pm) at the Boulevard Centre, 45 Railway Road, Blackburn BB1 1EZ, for members of the LGBTQ+ community with disabilities. Somewhere to have a brew and a chat, make new friends, and learn new skills. For information please email email@example.com or telephone 01254 583957.
- Blackburn Work It Out LGBT Youth Group – C/o Brook Advisory Centre, 54-56 Darwen St, Blackburn, BB2 2BL. Age range 15-25 – divided into two age groups. For details of meeting days and times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackburn Youth Zone – Please enquire direct to the Youth Zone to find out details of their current LGBT provision. Tel. 01254 292000.